Weekly Alarm Clock
iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Requires iOS 6.0 or later.
DescriptionA simple alarm clock app that supports a weekly schedule of alarms.
Set your favorite music as your wake-up alarm, and start your day feeling great!
VOICE OF USERS:
– The alarm rings even when the screen is locked. You can choose your favorite music. Plus, it’s easy to use.
– I love it. It’s great that you can use it in the background.
– Easy to use. Simple to understand.
– With only the most necessary features, it’s easy to use and understand.
– I love how you can wake up to your favorite music.
– Easy to set, and I’m really satisfied with the fact that it can play your favorite music as an alarm. What really surprised me was the background music function before sleep. Once I used it, I discovered how great it was. Now I always listen to the sound of waves before I sleep.
– Background alarm
– Snooze (3 – 30 minutes)
– Fade in alarm
– Weekly scheduling
– Sleep timer (sleep music)
– 12 hour and 24 hour time format
– Vertical and horizontal modes
Use music of your choice or select one of the preset alarms (over 10) to wake up happy and smiling.
Relax and fall asleep to the sound of your favorite song or one of the preset sleep music.
Since it runs in the background, you can use this alarm clock app with peace of mind.
Furthermore, it has a feature that allows you to listen to sleeping music when you are ready to retire for the night.
Through this feature, users can be smoothly lead off to sleep.
WHY WE DEVELOPED THIS APP:
The planning for this app started when we happened to hear from a nursery school teacher that, “The children always sleep well on rainy days.”
Through further investigation, we heard the same thing, not just from other nursery school teachers, but many mothers as well.
But, through what mechanism this was happening by remained unclear. There are various theories, such as an atmospheric pressure theory (it was due to low atmospheric pressure), a light intensity theory (it was due to the sky being dark and cloudy), and a sound theory (it was due to the sound of rain being close to an f/1 tremor).
We decided to focus on the sound theory and added a feature, to a basic alarm clock app that plays sleeping music, such as the sound of rain.
From this, a total coverage alarm clock app, that can both smoothly lead you off to sleep and wake you from your slumber, was born.
– There is a possibility that the alarm may not ring at the set time under the following circumstances:
* The device is set to silent mode
* The device is set to Do Not Disturb mode
* Notifications from this app have been disabled
– If you are unable to find the music you would like to play within our app, the cause is likely that the music exists within the iCloud but has not yet been downloaded to the device.
In that case, start up the standard music app and download the music to the device. Then, you will be able to select the music you want within our app.