Music Alarm Clock Free
iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Requires iOS 6.0 or later.
DescriptionSet the alarm time in just two seconds.
This simple alarm clock app has been designed for maximum ease of use.
Set your favorite music as your alarm and wake up happy!
VOICE OF USERS:
– It’s really easy to use and understand. Even for an old lady like me. Most importantly, it’s simple.
– You can really set it immediately. I also really love the design. Without a doubt, 5 stars.
– Since you can set a waking time so quickly, it’s a real help to someone like me who has to get up at various times.
– The operations are easy to understand. The settings are easy even when you’re sleepy, or busy.
– Since I can go to sleep to the sound of waves, I can dream many dreams!
– Other apps have issues such as not playing music unless you have them running. But this app plays your music in the background and in the lock screen.
– Background alarm
– Snooze (3 – 30 minutes)
– Fade in alarm
– Sleep timer (sleep music)
– 12 hour and 24 hour time format
– Vertical and horizontal modes
Use music of your choice or select one of the preset alarms (over 10) to wake up happy and smiling.
Relax and fall asleep to the sound of your favorite song or one of the preset sleep music.
Unique and intuitive interface is easy to use: launch the app and have your alarm ready in just two seconds.
Runs in the background, so you can set it and forget it and be sure your alarm is ready for you.
WHY WE DEVELOPED THIS APP:
There are many alarm clock apps found on the App Store today.
However, most of these require the user to tap through numerous screens just to set an alarm.
Also, most of these apps use a built-in widget for the interface, making it hard to interact with them intuitively.
If you find yourself regularly changing your alarm time, the existing apps out there are a real pain.
That’s why we developed this new app, which uses an analog clock for inspiration.
This intuitive approach makes it easy to set up your alarm in seconds.
– There is a possibility that the alarm may not ring at the set time under the following circumstances:
* The device is set to silent mode
* The device is set to Do Not Disturb mode
* Notifications from this app have been disabled
– If you are unable to find the music you would like to have played back within our app, the cause is likely that the music exists within the iCloud but has not yet been downloaded to the device.
In that case, start up a standard music app and download the music to your device. Then, you will be able to select the music you want within our app.