Cat Alarm Clock :3 Alarm Clock Designed for Cats
iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Requires iOS 6.0 or later.
DescriptionYou were supposed to go to a late night gathering, but as usual, you fell asleep and before you knew it, it was morning…
We have created an alarm clock app for cats with experiences such as these.
You can pleasantly wake up to the sounds such as cans of cat food being opened and kittens meowing.
You can relax and fall asleep to the sounds such as mice squeaking and kittens purring.
Featuring an easy-to-use user interface that even a paw can use.
You can also wake up and fall asleep to the song of your choice.
– Background alarm
– Snooze (3 – 30 minutes)
– Fade in alarm
– Sleep timer (sleep music)
– 12 hour and 24 hour time format
– Vertical and horizontal modes
VOICE OF USERS:
– It’s a great app! :3
– I was in time for an important meeting thanks to this app :3
– I have good dreams every night with the squeak of a mouse :3
– This app was recommended from my friend. I can’t do without it now :3
– There is a possibility that the alarm may not ring at the set time under the following circumstances:
* The device is set to silent mode
* The device is set to Do Not Disturb mode
* Notifications from this app have been disabled
– If you are unable to find the music you would like to have played back within our app, the cause is likely that the music exists within the iCloud but has not yet been downloaded to the device.
In that case, start up a standard music app and download the music to your device. Then, you will be able to select the music you want within our app.
– This app is also available to other than cats.